Saturday, January 28, 2012

Happy Saturday!

Right now I am sitting on the couch with hubby, baby girl, Darcy and Finn (who got a bath today!)...we have a fire going in the fireplace, just finished the best dinner (beer can chicken!) and watching the movie "Hook" on tv. It is a perfect night! :) So here is a random post...
Loving listening to Adele music lately. Man...I so wish I could sing like her (or at all!)



Any math cartoon makes me think of my fabulous PLC group at school...love those ladies!


Would this bag not go with everything!


Seriously I am a dork and love math!


This pretty much sums it up most days...


How appropriate would this cake by for a "Hoppe" birthday around here!


I laughed at this because I feel like I have been on a YA reading kick lately....


I think this movie looks so cute! Oh course, how can you not like anything that Drew Barrymore does...

I so want this iphone cover! LOVE IT!


I think this says it all. So far (fingers crossed!) I so love teaching! I think I found my career...


And of course, my favorite munchkin! I love Norah! She is so cute! She seems to feel better but is tired and still has a little cough. Well back to family night!

2 comments:

Mer said...

I am fluent in all of those, too.

Anne Callaway said...

Love the math comments and LOVE the iphone cover. I'm back to blogging BTW!