Sunday, January 1, 2012

Random thoughts to start 2012...

Whew! I cannot believe my Christmas break ends tonight! It was strange being off for so many days and I must admit that I did not do one school related thing!!! I really intended too but I just never did...so now I am scrambling for tomorrow!

I am on the 4th book of the Harry Potter series and now I am hooked! The bad part to this is that one of the great gifts I got for Christmas is a Kindle (thanks Santa!) and the Harry Potter books are not on it yet! So I haven't gotten to read on the Kindle yet as I feel as I must finish the series!


This is the Kindle I got (keyboard-3G) and love it! I cannot wait to start reading on it...I already have a couple books downloaded and ready to go! (I still cannot believe all the great gifts we got for Christmas!)


So this last week and a half off has been time for being lazy (PJ days), being with family and friends, seeing movies (Mission Impossible, Dolphin Tale, etc.), reading books (Harry Potter), and eating WAY TOO MUCH food (like I hope I fit into "real" clothes tomorrow!) It has been fun to be with Norah and we have played with all the new toys and really just hung out together.


So reality kicks back in tomorrow as I return to work and Norah to school. I am excited for 2012 and know it is going to be a great year! I always make some goals for the year and one of them this year is to.... I started some organization over the break and hope to have it in full gear this year as we declutter and really start to organize everything. I really want to get to a place where everything has its place and we really start to simplify around here (get rid of all that extra "stuff".) I have started to find some really great blogs that discuss organizational tips and hope to start implementing a few. Well I am off to get ready for tomorrow... :)

No comments: