Monday, January 23, 2012

Random Thoughts....

Random Thoughts...


  • Norah has a cough...please pray that it does not turn into anything!

  • Two more days and I'll be 34...whoa!

  • I am absolutely loving being a teacher!

  • Jeff has not had a sip of alcohol since late summer and I have only had wine on Thanksgiving and Christmas since late summer...if you know us...that is huge!

  • I have got to get back into the routine of working out in the early morning...I cannot motivate to it after work or at night.

  • I have officially read all the Harry Potter books and watched all the Harry Potter movies. I really loved it! If you are at all hesitate about reading it...it took me the first three books to get hooked on it. Once you get into book 4 it starts having more complex plots/concepts so keep reading!

  • Now that I have finished Harry Potter...I get to finally start reading on my Kindle that I got for Christmas!

  • We have made a big improvement with our organization in our house and I feel like I am also getting better at it in my classroom.

  • Jeff and I are watching "House"...I forget how much I like that show...House cracks me up!

  • Well off to prepare for tomorrow...pack lunch, clothes ready, etc. Then off to bed to read on the Kindle...I think I will stick with YA books and read "Matched" :)

So I'll leave you with a quote from one of the Harry Potter books....


No comments: