Sunday, March 3, 2013

Weekend over...

So sad that the weekend is over...I just need one more day! Friday after school we went to our Church and made cookies, brownies, and chex mix with the Youth of our Church. It was a lot of fun and today they got to share all the goodies with the Church after the service. I think the kids had fun doing it and were proud to host the table today! Saturday we went to our School's big event called BASH and we had a blast! It was so nice to go to an all adult event...there was good drinks, great food, fun music and awesome company. There was also auctions and we bid and won the artwork that Norah's was part of...I love it!


Today we had to say goodbye to my mom (We miss ya!) and went to Church. Then I had to stop and take a nap!! I was so tired from the past two weeks have caught up to me! Jeff ended up taking Norah with Keith on a boat ride which gave me time for that nap. Then I did a little school work and a trip to the store. I made this RECIPE and it was so good!! I mean we loved it! Next time I will double the recipe so I can freeze some. Make it now! Well off to finish some school stuff for tomorrow and get ready for another Monday and another busy week...

No comments: