Sunday, June 30, 2013

Saturday Fun and a couple of Randoms...

Saturday morning started off with Norah losing one of her front teeth!
Then we took Norah and Ellie to breakfast to start the day. We loved having Ellie sleepover...they had a lot of fun and it was a perfect end to Norah's birthday! Since Norah was staying at Nini and Pops house Saturday night...she wrote a letter to the tooth fairy to leave at our house so the Tooth Fairy would know where to find her! (I folded it over for privacy but she actually wrote the address for the tooth fairy too!) So cute!
Jeff and I headed out Saturday night for a birthday party for an amazing person who we have met since moving to Pawleys and it was a blast! They had a great band from Atlanta and we shuffled our feet danced! Then we met some friends out afterwards too. Here is how we started the night... (Self car portrait is a must for us...seat belts and all!)
Now I have no pictures for the end of the night because I was a HOT MESS! Ha! The humidity killed the hair and we glistened sweated like crazy! My dress and feet were filthy too! But what a fun night!

Now the Randoms...
There is nothing on the TV in the summer so I've watched some random stuff...I started watching "Pawn Stars" on the History Channel and love it! It is actually pretty interesting and funny too.
I finally watched the movie "Pitch Perfect" which made me laugh out loud. Now I wonder if I should own this shirt? Seriously..."Fat Amy" is hilarious!

Well it is raining here and we are going to have a much needed lazy day! Gearing ourselves up for a week of fun for the 4th of July!

No comments: