Friday, June 21, 2013

The Friday Five

1. I finished reading "Fall of Giants" which I thought was great and of course after 900+ pages...I have to know what happens next. So I took a trip to the local library and checked out the next one in the series. Excited!
2. Norah has been in VBS at St. Peter's this week and has LOVED it! She has been so excited to go every day and they gave you this CD of songs....which Norah knows all the words and hand movements...and we play it in the car nonstop! She also got a bible memory verse necklace which she is wearing right now! What a great time!
3. Last night we went to the Island Festival which is where Norah got her face painted like a Tiger last year. We had a blast! My Aunt Susan gave us one ticket and Norah was ecstatic to go again. The weather was great! This year she went for a butterfly for her face paint and she went from one "jumpy" to another all night!  We also had a great time meeting some new folks and talking to our friends....it is hard to believe that this kinda marked a year of living here for Norah and me. (Wow!)

4. The pictures that St. Christopher posted for our Session of Buddy Camp were posted and there was a shot of Norah and I in it! You can check out all the pictures HERE (Session 2 pics)

5. Today marks one week until Norah turns 6 years old! I cannot believe it!
Well I am so happy it is Friday! I hope we have a somewhat calm weekend to balance our busy week! Now off to the pool!

No comments: