Thursday, June 6, 2013

What a wonderful week...

This week has been great...I just want it to last forever! Saturday night was great to see my friend Anna in Charleston. She gets married this month and I am very happy for her. (I think I will get some pics from the night soon...so I can always post later...I didn't take any pics...boo!) Sunday we had friend time with the Keyser and Wilcox family which was a good time. Then the week brought beach time, we joined our neighborhood pool so we visited there, got a library card (and checked out books!) and in general...Norah and I just did everything together! I love being with her and it was been such a relaxing, amazing week.


I also have gotten to read for fun and finished "Tell the Wolves I'm Home" by Carol Rifka Brunt and I liked it. It was different then I expected but thought it was a great story. I recommend it.

I also picked back up "Fall of Giants" by Ken Follett that I started in April but it had to go to the side for awhile. It is really good and I find that I want to know what happens and I read it every free minute! I hope to have it finished soon!

Tonight is actually Book Club so I cannot wait to see what book is chosen next to read too. I'm also getting ready for Norah and I to leave for Buddy Camp (early in the morning) at St. Christopher. Even though there is a tropical storm (go away!!!) and we will be on the beach at camp...they e-mailed to tell is that Buddy Camp is still on! I wish we would have good weather since I loved playing in the ocean, sailing, etc. while I was there as a kid and we are only there such as short time...but I'm sure we will still have fun!

This week Jeff and I even watched some movies from RedBox..."Jack Reacher" and "Avengers"...we are a little late to the game but they were both good. Jeff really liked "Jack Reacher" and I told him that they are trying to make a sequel so he would love that...(I also mentioned that these are based on books...but he is not a reader so will have to wait for the movies!)


Here are some pics from today as we have stayed inside for most of the day...(skyfall.com is a great site for kids!)
We did try to sneak out for awhile and head to my mom's house to ride bikes but we didn't get to ride for too long because the rain came back. Love this pic of Norah laughing!
This has been such a needed break and great week...I wish it did not have to end! It is going to be hard to go to work on Monday...now I know how important those 3 months of June, July and August are to have that break and I want them! :)

No comments: