Saturday, June 1, 2013

Summer is here!

I am so ecstatic that school is out and summer has officially begun! Ms. Flo sent me this picture of Norah from field day last week...how cute!

Also we had the "moving up" ceremony where Norah moved from K5 up to 1st grade! Here she is on the last day of being a kindergartner!
And a picture with some of her friends!
Check out the difference a year made as this is her first day of school pics!


Wow! How she is growing up too fast! I had to work a little on Thursday and Friday so my Aunt Susan watched her on Thursday and the Keyser Family watched her on Friday. When I arrived at the Keyser house at lunch to get her...we decided to have lunch then let the kids play, then go to dinner...it was one of those great days that you do not want to end! Other friends stopped by (Hey Glenn and Leigh!) throughout the afternoon too which was awesome. Norah was wiped out by the time we got home. What an amazing way to kick off the summer!

(BTW, we ate at the Cabana outside at Litchfield Inn which is an unbelievable place to eat and stare at the Atlantic ocean...food is good too...should have taken a pic. Remember you can stay there yourself and ask to rent Unit 153 in the Lodge part...it has been completed renovated with new bathroom, flooring, king size bed, etc. and we happen to own it! Okay that is my plug!)

Tonight we are heading to "Toast the Couple" for my long-time friend, Anna! I cannot wait to see her and I am so excited for her!

And the rest of the week I have off from work! YEAH! I am SO EXCITED to spend some quality time with Norah and read lots of good books! Gotta have goals! :)
So I am off to pick up our "stock the bar" gift and do a few house chores before we head to Charleston.

No comments: