Sunday, September 1, 2013

A Big Saturday...

The Hoppe house split up Saturday morning with Jeff going fishing and Norah and I hitting the beach with some friends. The beach was beautiful...as we walked out, Norah said "This is like Hawaii!"...how lucky are we?

All the kids got along great and I wish I had taken some pics of them...but I forgot! Jeff and Keith had good luck fishing and caught a good many fish...keeping 8 (trout, flounder and red fish) which was made into a tasty dinner! Yum!


Then of course the big night concluded with some football action and action is was! Go Tigers!!
Norah and I sported some Clemson T-shirts...


And the game was pretty awesome! (Stole pic from friend Nancy's facebook page!) On a bad note, my mom got another Kidney Stone so her Saturday was not as fun as ours...we are hoping she has a better day today! Now it is only day 2 of the 3 day weekend! Off to Church... :)

No comments: