Monday, September 9, 2013

Weekend in Review...

This past Friday...Jeff and I got home and both declared exhaustion! So we watched a movie Friday night..."Now You See Me"
We both liked it and I found out they are planning a sequel which I am excited to see!

Saturday...Jeff helped out Amanda in our neighborhood pick up food bags for the local food pantry in the morning while Norah and I ran errands. Then we all went for some birthday action at Amanda's house and then the football games were watched! This week we cheered on Georgia and loved that they won! (I also have been watching some of the US Open Tennis but most of the matches I have seen were not that close.)
I also painted a table Saturday night and again on Sunday night and probably again tomorrow night...I am following the directions from HERE and painted our breakfast table "Hale Navy" by Benjamin Moore. I think it looks great! Of course it has to "cure" and then I am going to apply the wax but we love the way it turned out so far! Sunday was Church, errands, laundry, and that paint time again. (Now if we could just finish painting the rest of our house!)

I did finish my book club book..."Defending Jacob."
I liked the writing but the characters drove me crazy. They were pretty frustrating. Again, I thought it was well written but I really did not like any of the characters in it. Cannot wait for book club (aka wine club) and excited to see what book is next! (Of course I am starting another book tonight...but ya know what I mean!)

No comments: