Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Beach, book, and stuff...

We had a great rest of the three day weekend and decided to hit the beach with my mom for Labor Day which the beach is always a good idea! I do love the beach!


I also finished another good book..."The Husband's Secret" by Liane Moriarty which is the same author of "What Alice Forgot..." I thought it was a good book. There are a lot of little story lines that all come together. It was the perfect beach read. Now I am on to our book club read which I have a week left to finish...
You know the guy who plays the oldest son in the movies "Cheaper by the Dozen?" Well look at Tom Welling now....

What?! I know...he was added to the celebrity boyfriend list for sure. :)
Well to leave you with some funnies of the day...

(MB-That last one is for you!)

No comments: