Saturday, September 21, 2013

Happenings...

I have got to get better about taking more random pics of Norah! My phone is now smashed on the front and back of it so I think I will have to get a new one soon...especially since the camera part is kinda messed up at this point. But I did snap a pic of sweet girl when we ate at Massey's Pizza on Thursday night (you will see the bad picture quality the ole' phone is taking...beware.)

Norah also had her first 2 spelling tests and made a 100 on both and then had MAP testing for Reading and Math and scored "above grade level" on both so we were very proud of her!

Bobby Richardson came to my school on Friday and spoke during our Chapel time. It was such a great experience...he did a wonderful job of captivating the attention of all the students and adults that were there. Pretty amazing!
And Coach Jordan got me a baseball signed! Thanks Coach Jordan!
Well I have been antsy to do something lately and I contemplated a Charlotte trip this weekend but since I have an event on Sunday to attend for school...I thought the timing might not work (but I hope to visit all the Charlotte ladies soon...miss you all!) So after a girls night couldn't happen...my mom offered to let Norah spend the night Friday with them. So I dropped her off about 5:30 and Jeff and I got ready and headed to eat at Wahoos in Murrells Inlet. The weather was fabulous! After we hung out at the bar and then sat down to eat (wine and sushi was good!)...we walked on the boardwalk and came upon a private party and this band. It was so fun! They called everyone on the boardwalk that stopped to listen/dance/sing (there was a big group!) the "party crashers" but no one seemed to mind. The band was the Paul Grimshaw Band and they were awesome! They played a great mix of covers! After that we headed back into Wahoos for a second and I ran into an ole' sorority sister...hey Lindsay!...which was fun! It was a great night out! And of course...I made Jeff take the date night "selfie" in the car...again lovely pic quality from the phone... :)
Well now today Jeff has taken Becky and her hubby on a boat ride for their anniversary and I am about to pick Norah up for a day full of errands!

No comments: