Thursday, October 31, 2013

A Gift and Halloween 2013...

So Monday I returned to school and a student had brought me a gift back from his trip to Universal studios and the world of "Harry Potter..."
He told me it was made of "dragon skin" and it is a journal...so sweet! I love it! It made my day! :)

Then Halloween happened. It was cute to see the students dress up but it was also awesome to see the other teachers dress up...we had a selection! I would post a pic of one of the teachers in a super hero costume but since they may not know this blog exists...I better not....but the kids went crazy for it! It was fabulous to see! I also got a pic of a teacher from the ole' Mountaineer team (The Hollow!) in Snow White gear with her dwarfs...yeah! It was so great! I was pretty boring as I was a last minute thought...and this is the only pic I have and it is a bit blurry...because Norah took one of me this morning because she said I was dressed as a "chef..."
Really I was a "fork in the road".... :)

I also headed to Norah's Halloween party at school today...
She had fun and there was a lot of sugar consumed! Then after Jeff and I finished work...Jeff carved the many pumpkins we had (I had two left over from my class)...





Yeah...sorry about all the garage pics! I think this is the first year there is not a pic of all three of us...you can see previous Halloween pics HERE (Halloween last year) and HERE (the end of the post has the Halloweens of the past links.) Well then we decided since I went to school party...Jeff would do trick-or-treating! So he and Norah headed to Pawleys Retreat to my cousin's house (Hey Thomas and Melissa!) and they had a great time and got lots of candy! They also saw a lot of people they knew which was fun!
So now tomorrow brings our Middle School Fall Festival/Dance that I will be a chaperon for...should be fun! And then the weekend! :)

No comments: