Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Life Lately...

Life is the same and different at the same time. Busy as usual (I know...we lead an exciting life!) Here are some pics...First up...someone I work with asked Norah what she was going to be for Halloween and she said "an Indian."...Hmmmmm....this is her costume.....
I'm going to let you decide if that is an "Indian" costume or not!?

We headed out to eat tonight to have some family time (in reality...it also rocked because I so didn't want to cook or clean and convinced Jeff to go out!)...We headed to what we call "The Blue Crab" and got our usual of fish tacos...Norah had fun playing with some kids there and enjoyed some tic-tac-toe games with Daddy!

And something I saw on Facebook this week...(like I needed another reason to like Luke Bryan)...he is a Georgia fan!
I guess I will finish my last glass of wine tonight and get ready to gear up for parent conferences tomorrow! I actually had Norah's teacher/parent conference today with her teacher and it went great! Cannot believe she can read, write, do math problems, etc...she is growing up so fast! She has been writing 5 pages plus A DAY in her journal so her teacher thinks she should be an author...how fun! She is very excited about her school's fall festival tomorrow and then Halloween next week...I see lots of candy ahead... :)

No comments: