Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Lots of Fun Planned....

Well as I take a break from looking at report cards to be printed...I have to tell ya about the fun planned! So tonight I booked a flight to NYC! Yeah! So excited that I am taking a trip in December with some friends! Callaway...I'll be talking to ya soon about it!!
This weekend is the Wooden boat show in Georgetown and since Jeff sponsored this year too...it should be fun. We have been lucky enough to always go to the Sponsor tent which is a great time! And of course Clemson plays Florida State Saturday night which I cannot wait to watch!

Then next weekend we are headed to Savannah for my cousin's wedding...which is going to be a blast! She keeps a WEBSITE and I love reading all about it...and she has The Embers playing at her wedding reception which will be amazing! We also will get to hang out with family that we have not seen in awhile...weddings are great to bring everyone together! Excited about everything as I hope to break out of the "funk" I have been in lately. Well back to the grind and who knows what might happen this Thursday and Friday too!

No comments: