Sunday, January 12, 2014

The latest...

Well once we returned to reality after break...just regular everyday stuff happening around here. There was some book club action at my house this past week which was a lot of fun and our next book was selected by the next host..."Rules of Civility" by Amor Towles which looks awesome.

My mom and Denny brought Norah a large, stuffed owl...and I'm so jealous! It is really cute and Norah named it "Who Who" which makes me chuckle...especially when you use it in sentences... :)


This weather has been so wacky here...earlier this week it was freezing, by the weekend I was in shorts, and then Saturday night I went to pick Norah up from mom and Denny's house and it was a monsoon...then driving back it felt like a tornado was coming...then today is cold again...so weird! This weekend has been ultra low key which has been nice and needed. Well today my favorite two NFL teams are playing...Panthers (there has been a lot of yelling at the TV) and Broncos (please win!) Watching the pre-game shows is half the fun too. I love that Mike Ditka stated that Manziel was a great football player but needs to be a better person and then on FOX Terry Bradshaw is completely random...he cracks me up! And tonight "Downton Abbey" and the new series on HBO..."True Detective" comes on that looks good. I think our DVR will be getting some use. Whew!

Well I hope the Panthers pull through and win this one. I guess I do need to be a little productive the rest of the day so off to actually get dressed. (PJ day has been nice!)  :)
So I'll leave you with a glimpse of a Birthday Wish List...I mean it is not everyday that you turn "29"... :)


Bag // Watch // Necklace 

Also I think this guy is genius...Opening a Wine Bottle without a Corkscrew...I kinda want to try it to see if it works.

No comments: