Friday, December 23, 2016

2 days til Christmas!

We are super excited about Christmas and this week has been so fun to have off to enjoy the days of anticipation! Monday Norah had a few friends over to decorate gingerbread houses, make cookies, and just play! I loved seeing them do this and it makes me remember the early years of when we did this like in 2010, 2011, and 2014. Man...she is growing up too fast!








This is Finn and he seriously just lays around like this...hilarious!


We have gone out to eat and seen the movie "Sing" which was really cute! I love doing stuff with my girl!

I have also have been enjoying every gift my cute kiddos from school gave me...seriously they were all so generous and thoughtful...just grateful and amazed! And honestly one of my favorite things (besides watching ton of Christmas movies) is getting all the Christmas cards in the mail. I love it!!

Today I have to do some cooking prep and clean a little but I'm really just trying to beat this freakin' cold I have had for a week or so! Hope the weather stays cold and doesn't go back and forth between hot and cold as that is not helping me! Off to prepare for the big day!

No comments: