Sunday, December 18, 2016

One week til Christmas!

 Our Christmas tree went up soon after Thanksgiving! One of my favorite parts to the holidays is having all the Christmas lights/decorations out.

 Snapped a pic of Norah in front of the Christmas tree at Market Commons...one of our favorite places to go to see movies, shop, and eat!

 Another favorite is the The Carolina Opry's Christmas show. Norah and I went last year and this year took Jeff, my mom, and Denny. I love the show! Definitely something we will go to every year!





On the same day we went to the Christmas show...we went out to eat with friends. They all went to their Ribbon Club ball after dinner but Jeff and I headed home as we were beat!



This weekend was just as busy...Friday was Norah and my last day of school before the holidays. So Norah had a party at school and my school had a Christmas program. I will miss my little kids during break...they are the cutest things!!

On Friday night I took my favorite girl (Norah of course!) with some others to carol at the local assisted living facility. It was so sweet and I'm glad we did it. I hope it brought some joy to some of the people there.



Then yesterday Glenn and I took our kids to Charleston the the Dock Street Theatre to see "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever." It was beyond cute!

 Then we took the crew to eat at Fleet Landing which was delicious and the view was amazing!!

 Today is all about prep time...cleaning and resting. We have a busy week ahead and are looking forward to every minute of it!

No comments: