Sunday, June 3, 2018

Catching up...The rest of March 2018

I'm so behind on posting but if I don't get these pics up...I will forget when they happened! So these are from March 2018...



Norah played a tennis tournament in Daniel Island in March and won the Girls 10s division! So proud of her and love that she wants to play tennis!



Needed a dog pic...they both just turned 8 years old this year and definitely are more lazy!


Norah and I went to Charlotte to stay with our friend in their new house! As always...it was amazing hanging with our Charlotte friends!! Yes...I still miss it even though I have lived in Pawleys Island for 6 years!



Can't wait to see our friends again soon!

Caught Norah off guard here but this pic cracks me up...and of course...a pic of the slime! Please let slime go out of style this summer!


Norah was selected to participate in the Superintendent's Art Show again this year. She didn't win this time but we are so proud of her artistic talents!



And to end with just a pic of Norah and Jeff as we went to eat at the new Mellow Mushroom one night!!


No comments: