Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fat Tuesday...

Well Sunday was Valentine's Day and Norah got lots of goodies! Between us, Nini (my mom), and VeeVee (Jeff's mom)...she got a tent with a tunnel (for inside), umbrella (her very own), flashlight, ladybug ball, teddy bear, and stickers. We also took her for a Valentine's lunch which she enjoyed as you can see! Jeff hit the gym and is started not feeling so hot. (It is about time he got a cold as Norah and I have had our fair share of the sickness this winter!) J/K...I hope he doesn't get "real" sick!

We watched the Olympics...and just hung out. Nothing too exciting! Then yesterday I had the day off so I stayed home with Norah and we literally just did nothing! I mean we danced in the den and played chase in the house but other than that...we just lounged around!

Today is back to the real world. Up at 5:30 am and my neighbor and I went for a walk. Now I am off to take Norah to school and go to work. Today is Fat Tuesday and tomorrow starts Lent. I'm pretty sure I know what I'm going to give up but got have one more day of thinking to do to see if I change my mind or not!

Hope everyone has a fabulous Tuesday!

Yum! Grilled Cheese!!

Checking out the new umbrella!

No comments: