Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday....Sunday......

Let's see...Friday...work and then picked up Norah. I also got two closet organizer things on the way home from the Space Saver store. Friday night we just hung out and watched the Olympics...we are slightly obsessed with the Olympics (everything but ice skating!)

Saturday, we were lazy in the morning, went to lunch all together and then I went running after Norah went down for her nap...ran 8.15 miles at the Greenway. On the greenway...you see lots of things....all kinds of people, kids, bike riders, lots of dogs, runners, walkers, etc. I did see two deer that crossed my path and a guy running in Vibram Five Fingers. For those of you who don't know what those are...it is for people to run barefoot but have a covering. Here is a pic...(no this isn't actually him...I took this pic from some website)
I saw him running towards me and could tell something was up with his feet and saw them when we ran past each other. Then on my way back I past him and he was sitting on a bench...he didn't look so good. I asked "How was it ruuning in those..." He said "okay...I wouldn't race in them"
So I got home and then Jeff left to go to the gym to work out. So after icing my legs and a shower...Norah and I headed to Costco. I got some Adidas workout shirts (short sleeve) that were a good deal...especially since I ran in one of Jeff's shirts today...it was a wee big! The weather was so nice and I didn't have any short sleeve shirts...only sleeveless and long sleeve. But now I'm set! I also got Norah some cute Carter dresses for $7.99 each....love some Costco! Got some other supplies and then headed home. Once we all got home...we chilled out again and...surprise...surprise...we watched the Olympics!
Sunday...we got up and Jeff went outside with Norah kicking the ball and stuff in the front yard. These two little girls from up the street (ages 7 and 9) came and wanted to play with Norah. They played together for like 2 hours. I saw them playing duck, duck, goose and all kinds of things...it was so cute. Here is a pic of me sneaking a pic of them....(I didn't want to scare the girls!)

While they played...I cleaned out my closet...it was a disaster zone. Got it done though! Jeff hit the gym again and I took today off. So on to laundry and...you guessed it....more Olympics! Now I am headed to bed to read....reading Garden Spells and loving it so far! Well I'm off...

No comments: