Saturday, February 13, 2010

Party and Snow...

Yesterday we have Norah's Valentine Party at school and it is always fun to see all the kids interact with each other. Here are some pics from that...They are out of order for some reason. (I'm still figuring how to upload pics correctly) I think I will have to continue these pics in a new post

This is her teacher, Miss Brett, telling her that I wasn't leaving yet!

This is when she thought I was leaving her!

Blowing Daddy a kiss since he wasn't there!


This is when we got to school...ignore the hair...it was a bad hair day! And those of you that know Norah...she doesn't have much hair to work with in the first place... :)

Well we have snow...lots of it..for us at least. It is really cramping my style this Saturday and today was my long run...outside. So now I'm debating how much I can suffer through on the dreadmill. I'm so excited when Norah wakes up today...she is so going to love the snow! Here are a a pic of what it looks like here right now...




No comments: