Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday...Hump Day!

So not much has happened since Sunday. The usual...work, taking Norah to school, cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc.! I did find out that I have a work trip to Vegas in April and today found out that we are staying at the Planet Hollywood hotel in Vegas. Anyone stayed there or heard anything about it? That is where Holly Madison lives...so I might have to stalk her! I sure did love the "girls next door!"
(I think this is a pretty old pic...Holly is in the middle)

Well I only ran on Monday so I about to hit the dreadmill up for a little action tonight. I could not get up this morning as Norah woke up twice last night...coughing...please don't get sick!!! Jeff hit the gym tonight already so I'm sure he is getting in Olympics mode at 8. Hopefully I will have a more eventful post next time!

No comments: