Tuesday, February 9, 2010

First Post...

Okay. So I set this blog up a long time ago...hoping I would get it going while Norah was little so everyone could keep up with her...but as you can see...didn't work out so well! So I'm going to try to see if I can get this blog rolling so people can get a glimpse into the fabulous lives of the Hoppe Family. I'm not sure how often I'll get to post but I'll try it out. (Maybe this blog will satisfy people so I can still not join Facebook!) Now to start off on the right foot...I can't guarantee any type of correct grammar, spelling, etc. so beware! I also hope I can keep this as spiffy as my "little" Ashley's blog...which gave me the idea...you can see her blog at http://ryanmadden.blogspot.com/
Anyway...I hope to post again soon and get some pics on here as well...

1 comment:

Mike and Ashley Madden said...

You are too cute!! I am so glad that you set this up. It is great to remember some of the little things about Norah and about what y'all are doing at this point in your lives. I never thought I would really get into it, but it is fun to go back and read what Ryan and other friends were doing at a particular time. Good luck with it and Happy Blogging. I will be checking in on you often!! :)