Thursday, February 18, 2010

Almost Friday...

I am so glad tomorrow will be Friday! I've had a headache for two days...taken obscene amounts of Advil...sucks! Tuesday when I took Norah to school...I was carrying her in and she said..."Mommy you have ketchup on your lips."...How cute!! I really didn't have ketchup but lipstick/lip gloss...but that is my girl already associating things with food! :)

Wednesday...no workout for me...not feeling it...but Jeff went to the gym! He also picked up Norah early from school...which I know she loved! We actually found out some pretty cool news last night. Our friends Ellen and Will are having a baby in July and found out they are having a BOY!! We are so excited for them!! I can't wait to meet the little guy!

Today so far...I got up and ran this morning but only 2 miles as I still have this freakin' headache! Now I'm at work with just my boss today...and we have appointments all day so hopefully it will go by fast! Then tonight I am having dinner with some friends...we used to be in a playgroup that met every Monday back in the day before I went back to work. Memories... :)

I'll try to have some pics for the next post too...I know you love the pics!

No comments: