Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Feeling better....

Norah slept through the night last night and woke up feeling pretty good. I have her on motrin today and it seems to be working. She has been eating small things all throughout the day...all soft of course. Here she is with a popsicle...how cute is her new bathrobe that Nini got her! (I always wear a bathrobe so now we are Twinkies!)

Norah also got a special delivery today from Nini and Pops....how cute! And in case you were wondering...Norah has on two princess dresses on...one on top of the other one and the one on top is on backwards...
Since I did not get up early enough to run outside before Jeff went to work...I had to do the dreadmill...I hate it. It is so BORING! Anyhoo...afterwards I put on my compression socks that my mom got me for Christmas...they were glorious! Love them! I am getting excited about my next half marathons and especially talking to my friend Meredyth about them.

Well I am already getting a little stir crazy in the house so tomorrow I think I will take Norah to run some errands or something to get out of the house. And today I realized that I have 20 days till my birthday. I used to always start a countdown right after Christmas for my birthday but my last 3 have been not my fav so I haven't...but today I told Norah that 20 more days...so maybe my obsession is coming back!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

So glad Norah is bouncing back. She is a trooper! And can I just say I love her fashion sense! Why not be a double princess? I am super jealous of your compression socks. What half marathons are you doing?

Mike and Ashley Madden said...

So happy that Norah is feeling ok. I was thinking about her Tuesday...
Hopefully you will stay well now too. :)
TAlk to you soon,
ashley