Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekend Recap...

Not a lot went on this weekend. Jeff was out of town Saturday and Saturday night. Norah and I hit up the Target. Here is a pic as we are on our way!

Came home and she played dress up! She is the cutest princess!
I let her pick out her Valentines for school at Target...of course she picked the princess ones! And she wanted to make a cake so we got this Valentine cake mix.

After making the cake...we headed to our neighbors for some outside playtime...how beautiful was the weather on Saturday and Sunday! It was fabulous! I was in a slight funk this weekend and ended up not exercising either day...maybe that is the cause of the funk?
Now it is Monday and we are back in gear. Norah is Top Dog (it is like the special person for the day) at school today so she got to take something for show and tell...she was so excited! I did a 4 mile run and it actually was tough. Isn't it funny that I just ran 8 miles on Friday and it was fabulous and then go for a 4 miler and it was a struggle. I guess that is how it rolls some times.

No comments: