Monday, January 17, 2011

A new week...

Sunday...we got together with Jeff's family to eat Tacos and have Christmas with one of his brothers and son who weren't able to make it on Christmas. Then of course...there was football watching.

Now it is Monday and there is no football to watch...boo...we don't know what to do with ourselves! Norah went to school for the start of her first full week back. It went great! The ice is melting...yeah! We are supposed to get rain so that should get the rest washed away.

First let me tell you about my new favorite snack....Pineapple Chobani Yogurt...yummy! I usually do not like to eat yogurt without putting something in it...berries, granola, cereal, etc. But this stuff is the BOMB and I can totally just eat it like is...I mix it all up before eating...super yum! Run...do not walk....to the store and get it!

This morning Norah helped me make her pancakes before school...of course she put her tutu on first thing this morning! (She got the tutu yesterday from Jeff's brother and family who came in town)
After taking Norah to school, I had planned to run the greenway but was so thirsty for some reason. So headed home, drank a glass of water and just ran from my house. I ran 3.38 miles...I should have just kept going and made it an even 3.5 but oh well. It was great to run outside again!
I ran errands...made the trek to Costco and then to Harris Teeter. Costco now has organic chicken breasts! I got some and made Jeff and Norah baked Chicken Fingers....they loved it!
Jeff went to the gym tonight and when he got home...I snapped this pic. Yes...Norah has on the tutu again...she put it on when she got home from school! And...Jeff got his hair cut!!
Speaking of haircuts...the dogs got theirs today.

I love the "poof" on Darcy's head...it makes me laugh!


Well I guess it is time to get all the little things done around the house and hopefully I can get to read some of my book tonight!

No comments: