Sunday, January 9, 2011

Last Day of Break...

Last night I got to go to a friend's house for a glass of wine and much needed adult interaction. It was great! I really need to make sure to plan some adult time with others during these next few months while I am not working a job.

Today I went to a baby shower for our good friends, Toby and Carrie...they are having twins (boy and girl!)..We are so excited for them! My hair was not cooperating so I did the "Snooki bump"!

I forgot...look at my super cute necklace Jeff got me for Christmas...it says "norah" and the chain has simple, small beads on it...I love it!
So tomorrow it is supposed to snow here in Charlotte...how much is still up in the air...but don't worry it will not cancel my classes....they start tomorrow!! That is right...Christmas Break is over!

Now that school is going to be back in swing but I will not be working...I am making a schedule/checklist for each day so that I stay on track and to make sure I get everything done I need too. My goal is to really start on each room of our house and one room at a time...DECLUTTER AND ORGANIZE! Wish me luck!

Jeff and I might watch "Salt" tonight. However, I am so tired that I might not be able to stay up for it!

Last night was not a good night for Norah again. We feel so bad for her! I didn't get much sleep last night so might have to turn in early. Tonight was Norah's last dose of antibiotics and I hope to wean her off the pain medication soon too. I really hope she starts to show signs of getting back to normal and feeling good.
Jeff ran today again! He is already speedy and can get those miles in! I love it! Well I am off to get my "to do" list together for tomorrow, clean up some and then decide movie OR bed/book?

No comments: