Thursday, January 13, 2011

Three Things Thursday...

1. Norah...9 days out from surgery and she finally seems to be better. Yesterday was a good day but she was in pain later in the day. Last night she slept all the way through and then today seems to be feeling good. I kept her home today just t0 be extra careful but hope she can go to school for a few hours tomorrow.

2. Ran today again on the treadmill for 3 miles while Norah watched noggin/nick jr. in the room with me. So hoping this ice melts away so I can run outside for my long run on Saturday. Was going to download "The Hunger Games" book on my ipod to listen to but it is like $27!! I mean I can buy the actual book less than that...anybody know where you can download books on the cheap? Also did 30 day shred this Tuesday and can feel it in the arms....love it!

3. Hope to see the "The King's Speech" this weekend at the movie theatre with some friends. I love going to the movies! Jeff and I watched "Salt" the other day and it was good...at first we thought it was a true story but looked it up online and it is not.


Well I am off to finish with laundry and hit the school books! Did I mention that my birthday is only 12 days away!

1 comment:

WannabeRunner said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Ah, i LOVE The Hunger Games series!! Too bad it costs so much to download!