Sunday, October 28, 2012

Catching up, the Tiger girl and Halloweens past....

It is hard to believe it is already Sunday and another week will start tomorrow...where does time go? Last week week we lucked out as we received a gift card from Nancy to a local place where you can buy food to go called "Get Carried Away"...so I was able to buy all our meals for the week which made cooking/clean-up super easy.
I saw the movie preview this weekend for "Life of Pi" which looked really interesting. Since it is made from a book...I feel the need to read the book before I could watch the movie...do you ever feel like that? So it might move up on my next "to be read" book list...
Last night we had two friend couples over with their kids for a get together to celebrate some Halloween. I am so mad that I didn't get a pic of all the kids with their costumes on...we had a Tiger, vampire, skeleton, ninja and even Elmo! Norah was a Tiger and I let her pick out whatever she wanted and this is the stuff she choose...she was SUPER excited to wear it and cannot wait till Halloween to wear it again! She was precious!
(You can see one of the chalkboard walls I painted...I did one in her playroom and one on one of the garage walls.)
We all had a great time and the adults had chili, kids had hot dogs, football on the TV and Sally brought over a box of Crumbs Red Velvet Cupcakes...OMGosh! Yum! They are so good...definitely wanting a box of these for my birthday now!
We loved having everyone over and cannot wait for the next gathering!! Norah was so tired when everyone left, we quickly got her ready for bed and then she took all the glow sticks that were left and went to bed...
she was out! It was so cute! :)

And of course seeing Norah dressed up for Halloween just makes me think about how much she has grown these past years. I just want to stop time and not let her get any older! :)
Here is her last year at Halloween as the (Click each one to go to the post and pictures) Mermaid 2011, Princess Belle 2010 and Halloweens 2007-2009.
Well it is time for bed...I worked out Monday-Thursday last week...the Friday is still slipping by...this week I'm going to try to get that Friday in too!

No comments: