Sunday, October 7, 2012

Weekend Review...

You have to check out these Weekend Links HERE and take the "I Side With" quiz and read the article on the "..Princess Bride...not tired of the line". Since the politics stuff drives me a little crazy, I thought the quiz was kinda cool to take and I'm sorry but to this day I even quote that line from "Princess Bride" and it still makes me chuckle!! :)
Speaking of fun movies, Norah came home singing "Do Re Mi" as they learned it in Music class..."Sound of Music" is fabulous and now thinking Norah would like it too!
Then Norah has started saying "Hey you guys" when she is wanting us...and of course all I can think about is the "Goonies"...another movie that I super love!!
Saturday we went to Horseback riding which was great (we sang Do Re Mi all the way there!) and there was a lot of people out there that we knew this time too...so that was fun. I did order Norah boots but they didn't get here in time for the lesson and now I think I will order her some pants too. She is doing great and is really patient with the horse and listens intently to Miss Jane who teaches her. She even rode the horse without Miss Jane leading her at all!
Saturday I also went to eye doctor (new glasses) and we watched football too. Jeff and Norah went to the beach and rode the waves....I wish I had gone!

Today Norah and I went to our Sunday school classes and then headed to Target for a big grocery store trip...the groceries are so much cheaper than the local grocery stores here. After our haul, we came home and then at 3:00...we headed back out for a mother/daughter painting class.

We each painted a high heel shoe...Norah was the youngest there but she did a great job! But by the end she was exhausted and literally the minute we walked in the door...she fell asleep on the couch!!

Ignore the "lips" on Norah's cheek as I gave her a big kiss when she fell asleep. She is so cute! So now Jeff and I are watching football and about to grill out some turkey burgers. Then another week will be starting and the next Friday will be Jeff's birthday!! (Also I want to say a big thanks to my friend Sarah in Charlotte who sent me two boxes of Trader Joe's Pumpkin Bread Mix...you are fabulous!)

No comments: