Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Weekend Recap...

Friday was Jeff's birthday! And speaking of birthdays...today is my sister's, Capi, birthday...so HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAPI...we hope you are having a great one!
On Friday Jeff was actually in Charlotte so he got back and went directly over to our friend's house for FFF (Family Fun Friday) night. We had a lot of fun! So much that the next thing I knew it was 9:45 pm...I think that is one of the latest times Norah has ever stayed up...needless to say, she was exhausted! Thanks to the Keyser's for hosting this one! Earlier in the night we did sing "Happy Birthday" and Jeff blew out candles on a cake that my mom and Denny made for Jeff.


So he had a great birthday...he got to see his mom and brother in Charlotte and then spent it with Norah, me and some great friends when he got back home! It was so much fun...can't wait for the next FFF night!

Saturday we took Norah to horseback riding lessons...she was still a little worn out and fell asleep on the way TO the lesson...Ha!
She has been doing so great at horseback riding and it really is so much fun to watch her...she just smiles the whole time. She even trotted on the horse with no one holding or leading her!
Saturday night my Mom and Denny took us all out for Jeff's birthday. We ended the night at our house to watch some football and have some coffee!
 Jeff and me!
 Nini, Norah (loving some ice cream!) and Pops
Jeff and Aunt Susan

Today we went to Sunday school and Church...at Church we hosted the table that has some sweet treats on it at the end of the service. It was fun to do because you got to meet more people and talk with everyone which we really enjoyed! Then the day brought naps, Norah went with my mom to Aunt Susan's house, Jeff to work out, me to grocery store, school work for my class this week and of course...football! And I took the plunge and joined Pinterest.

I'm still in the new stages of figuring it all out but so far I really like that you can save recipes all in one place! I have a few I want to try out soon. Well I'm off to get everything ready for a new Monday and a busy week at school to start...


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh man! Pinterest is addictive but I love it. SO glad to be FB friends and I look forward to more posts to read of you and your adventures.
Amanda Keith