Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday Things...

I forgot to put a pic of Norah last week as she had pictures at school...she was really excited about wearing her dress to school since they wear uniforms every day. The lighting is a little bad in the pic but she still looks so super cute...can't wait to see the pictures they actually took of her at school!

This weekend we headed to the Wooden Boat Show held in Georgetown which was a lot of fun!
My aunt and uncle had sponsor tickets which allowed us to go into a tent which had all you could eat food, drinks and even a tv with the game on...we also saw and met lots of people...which was fun! Norah also got to make her own boat...


Then Norah tested it out...it floated! She loves the boat and took it to school on Monday for show and tell!

I realized that the new Bond movie, "Skyfall" comes out November 9...so excited! I love the Bond movies with Daniel Craig! He is definitely one of my celebrity boyfriends! This movie might be part of our Anniversary celebration/night out!
Also another movie that is coming out November 16 is "Breaking Dawn: Part 2" which I will be seeing too...November = Movie time for me!
 
Last week I got to the gym 4 mornings, week before was 4 days and so far this week I have done 2 so hoping to get over the 4 and to the 5 days a week where I go Monday through Friday and maybe take the weekend off? However, the food at work has been out of control...candy, donuts, etc....seriously they put a huge pumpkin full of the good candy (ya know the mini candy bars and stuff) on my desk...so cruel! :) Just say "NO!" So I probably need to work out 6 days of week!

Also laundry has been taking over my life. Seriously I have one child but now seem to have never ending laundry to do...how to people keep up with it? I need some tricks of the trade about it or something...

And to leave you with some Halloween spirit...Norah, my mom and my aunt decorated our front porch...Norah loves it!!

No comments: