Thursday, October 18, 2012

Three Things Thursday....

1. I was on Pinterest (already made a recipe off it too!) tonight looking at some random things and came across some quotes/jokes and laughed so hard that I was crying and then that made Norah start laughing...and we literally couldn't stop laughing...love it!
2. Norah got her first official report card today! She did great! It was two pages long with a ton of things..report cards have come a long way from the few grades they used to give you! :) For her reward, she is geting the DVD "Madagascar 3" tomorrow

3. I have found that I have not been watching any TV shows this fall except "Big Bang Theory", Football and "Homeland." And of course, I am waiting for "Downton Abbey" to return. But seriously "Homeland" is awesome...can it get any crazier! And loved that she finally got to see that she was RIGHT!

Well I'm off to watch NFL game because we somehow have the NFL network now...we don't question good things like this...we just appreciate them! :) So excited tomorrow is Friday! Wahoo!

No comments: