Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Stocking Stuffer Ideas...

Today Norah and I came home from school and we plugged in the tree and turned on Christmas music. Love it!

One of my favorite things to read about lately are all the Christmas wish lists on different blogs to get great ideas for gifts. So I was trying to think of some cute things that would be perfect for the ole' stocking (We told Norah that Santa only brings Adults stocking stuff as he has to save the room on the sleigh for all the kids stuff!)...here are a few ideas (and if Jeff is reading...me likey!) (The captions under the pictures are links to click on)
Owl Pencil Holder
Cross Bangle Bracelet

Lip Gloss
Anything off the Amazon "Wish List" (You can look up anyone's by their e-mail)
All 8 Harry Potter Films on DVD
Of course gift cards always work (Target, Costco, Amazon, local restaurants, movies, Starbucks, etc.) and cute kitchen things such as pot holders, kitchen hand towels or measuring spoons like I showed HERE. And of course a cute Christmas ornament is always fun to get...maybe one to represent our move to the beach...we loved the one we got last year (scroll down in this POST for it) from part of the Hoppe family (Thanks Robyn!) I love coming up with gift ideas so this list was fun to make. I have a few gifts left to get for some special people on my list so if anyone has any unique gift ideas...I would love to hear about it...so please share!

No comments: