Saturday, December 29, 2012

A swim, hunting and the British...

Last night Jeff took Norah to the family swim at our local gym and she had a blast! We have to find out if kids can use the indoor pool more often. Today Jeff got up early and went dove hunting and loved every minute of it.
I completely forgot to make note of a hilarious movie I saw during Christmas. I randomly saw half of it one day after my surgery while my mom was here....just flipping through the channels and it was on Showtime. It is a british movie called "Nativity!" and if you find British movies/tv funny...you will love it! So then I looked for it again so I could watch the whole thing. It is too cute! It will be a must watch for next Christmas too!
And with football starting to come to a close and "Homeland" officially over for the season...love "Homeland"...you must watch it if you are not already watching it! Saul is the best...
Anyway, Jan. 6 starts Downton Abbey, Season 3...so excited!!
Well now I am going to motivate to take the ornaments off the tree and pack all the Christmas stuff back up till next year.

No comments: