Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Start of Christmas Vacation...

Wow! This week has been interesting. I went back to work on Tuesday as I'm not so sure I was really ready but my sixth graders had an exam and I hated not being there for them! I paid for it when I got home and slept for like 3 hours! Wednesday and today weren't too bad just trying to rest some. Today was a half day for Norah and I and the start of our Christmas break!
I am really excited about getting back to a 100% over break, spending loads of time with Norah and Jeff and enjoying the season! Norah is still super excited everyday about Christmas...it really is so cute! Tonight she is starting to get a runny nose so I hope it is just a fluke and doesn't turn into anything.
Last night my sister and boys came into town and we had dinner together...kids at Christmas are the best! It was good to see them before Christmas too! When we got home from my mom's house, Norah wanted her nails painted.
Red and Green Nails!
Unfortunately my mom headed back home today. She was a big help this week even though we joked that it was one crippled helping the other crippled! I know she was ready to get back home but we will miss you! Especially having a chef and master baker around here! ;) Thanks for helping us get through this week!
My mom took Norah to her school Christmas Concert on Monday night as I still wasn't up to going and Jeff worked late. Here is a pic before she left to go!
Well I'm off to get Norah's toes painted red and green now and maybe wrap a present or two! Then to bed early for some much needed rest again. I did see that "Christmas Vacation" is coming on ABCFamily tonight at 9 pm...will have to record that one! Just 5 more days!

No comments: