Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Update...


Well today I saw the surgeon and also got hit with some intense back pain that the doctor says is related to my gallbladder...and so I am having my gallbladder removed this Friday. I really was hoping to make it to next week so as not to miss school but the doctor wanted me to have it before then as he did not think I would make it to next week without ending up back in the hospital. So Friday it is! The doctor says that it is about a 1 week recovery time so at least I should be good to go before Christmas and I am so ready for the pain to be gone. Now I am taking lots of pain medicine and trying to get some things done for school before tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who has checked in on me...it means so much to me! Send your thoughts and prayers this way!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh My BlogFriend:
Hopes and prayers that the pain will soon be gone and that you will have a quick recovery...
I'll be thinking of you and wishing you well...

Kim
Finding JOY in 6th Grade