Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tuesday Things...

Yesterday we spend about many hours on the beach...it was awesome! When we first got out to the beach...Norah wanted to read with me...so is this a "mini-me" or what! :)
We had some dinner with my mom and Aunt to end our Memorial Day and came home to crash! Today was Field Day at our school and they had face painting....Norah loves to have her face painted! So here is her first face of the day...(She picked a cat!)
After a lot of play in some water...it washed off so here is what she had painted next...(this time she told me she asked for two hearts and a cross!)
That is my sweet girl! She had a lot of fun and tomorrow is her last day as we have the "moving up ceremony" for our Lower School...and then she is done for the year! I cannot believe she will have finished her first year of "real" school. It is going by so fast! Today means we have exactly one month left of Norah being 5...I want it to last forever!

Living at the beach has me wanting to wear a little less black (if you know me....you know I love black clothes!) and just lighter clothes in general I guess. So of course I sure would love a new watch (and yes, I know I am not getting one...but it is fun to look!)...here are the two watches I really like right now...isn't the first one so "beachy!"
Source

Source
We are starting to work with Norah on how to ride a bike without training wheels and the other day I rode on my mom's bike while Norah rode around and it made me think about the dream bike that I talked about HERE and pink no less! But here is a more reasonable priced version! How fun would this be to ride to the pool!
Source
Well that is all the random stuff I got for today! Off to gear up for tomorrow!

No comments: