Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wednesday...half way there!

Two more days till Friday! Yeah! I'm ready for the weekend! My Aunt is coming in town and I think there is a date night involved for me and Jeff! So love a date night!

Norah went to painting class again today and here is her latest...
How cool is that! I love it! She is really enjoying the class and cannot wait to see what next week will be! I'm kinda amazed what she can do with a paint brush at age 5...I know, I know...I'm her mom so I think she is the greatest! :)

So I found something fabulous on-line one day and must share it here...
Yeah...how awesome is that bike and pink too! Too bad it costs a lot of $$ because that would be fun to sport around the beach! You can check out their website HERE

Speaking of internet finds...found another interesting website "Becoming Minimalist" and you can check it out HERE There is some great information there....I really want to pare down our life more over time...it is such a work in progress!! Well off to bed as it has been a long day! :)

No comments: