Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wednesday Whatnots...

Whew...another week that has been a blur...and it is only Wednesday. Monday I had a meeting after school and was there from 5-7 pm. Tuesday had Women's bible study and today...a teacher meeting. Norah had a big day today as her class went on a field trip to see the play "Sesusical" done at a high school in Myrtle Beach (she said she liked it! She also said that her favorite part is "when the Cat in the Hat shaked his fanny." Ha!) and then went went to a children's paint class and painted this...

How cute! It is a pineapple and she choose the colors to use which I thought was creative. She had a lot of fun too so I think she will do the class again. Once I got there and she finished the painting...we left at 5:25pm! Since it was family night...we decided that it was too windy to go on the beach so we just went out to dinner at Habanero's Mexican together. It is nice to do something with just the 3 of us.

Tomorrow is book club night...which will be fun! And I decided to try a new recipe to take to book club that I saw for Raspberry Crumb Bars from Barefoot Contessa...they are in the oven now. Hope they turn out yummy! Oh and to add to my week...I got a sty in my eye and one of my thumbs swelled up twice the normal size and cannot bend...what in the world! Ha! Needless to say....that come Friday...there will be relaxin' happening at the Hoppe house!

No comments: