Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tuesday Things!

Our friends Ellen and Will had their 2nd son yesterday! They named him Smith and I cannot wait to meet him! Congrats!

Today another teacher and I took our 6th grade (minus one student that was unable to attend...we missed him!) to Charleston for a History walking tour and a Geometry Scavenger Hunt. It was glorious weather...beautiful! We were so happy that the sun came out as it rained so heavy last night...it actually woke me up. But look at that sky...perfection!
Here is a slideshow I made as I did the Geometry Scavenger Hunt too! You had to take a picture of different geometric shapes. I cannot wait to see what my students did! I already heard one student state that they were making an iMovie with his pictures...so cool!
Click HERE for my Geometry slideshow!
After we ate packed lunches at the Battery Park we then got some ice cream on our way out. It was a great day!

No comments: