Wednesday, March 27, 2013

1 day to go...

On one of my daily blog reads...I saw this...
"We are totally and completely on the same page- with everything.
He validates me, and I him.  We buoy each other up and love each other unconditionally.
While we can't change other people- or their choices, we have the power to 
lead our family with the good choices we make and strive to make."
 and thought how wonderful it is written. This is how I feel about Jeff...we feel so lucky to have a good marriage. Jeff is the BEST!

Tonight I had some errands to run and a dinner to attend so Jeff and Norah had family night together and headed to the beach with the dogs. They had the best time and Norah brought home several "presents" from the beach...shells, etc. and a dead crab...oh yeah, she is so excited about the dead crab!
And of course you need a dog pic...
Well now I'm off to bed with a big day planned tomorrow as I head to Charleston to observe a school in action that uses IPads in their classrooms on a daily basis....should be interesting and exciting to see! Then it is Spring Break time and I cannot wait!

No comments: