Thursday, July 8, 2010

Beach Week Status Update

Well I can't believe it is already Thursday! Just one more full day at the beach before we head home on Saturday. It is sad to think about returning to the "real" world. It has been so much fun to be with Norah all this time! I was going to upload some photos but my mom's computer doesn't have the thing where I can just insert by video card so they will have to wait till we get home. I did finally get a chance to read and finish Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford and it was good (I think by the time I really got to get into it...I was not in the mood for it.) So now I am finally going to start the 3rd and final book for the Girl with Dragon Tattoo series!

I'll do a better recap of our week vacation at the beach when I get back to Charlotte with pics!

No comments: