Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Norah is 3...


Today I took Norah to her 3 year doctor appointment. I can't believe I have taken her to the doctor there for 3 years!! I remember when she was a baby and laying her in the scale to be weighed...now she just takes off her shoes and gets on the real scale! Well she is 40 1/2 inches tall and weighs 40 lbs 2 oz. Of course my girl is still off the charts! Everything was great with her and she had to get one vaccine.

Our doctor told us that she is going more part-time and will work 2 1/2 days during the week and basically job share with another doctor. Our doctor has 4 kids of her own! We talked about how hard it is to work full time when you have kid(s)...it was nice to share the same sentiment.
Well I also get to move Norah to a booster seat...so I ordered one on Amazon today. (Went to Target and they had one but not in stock...so got the same one of Amazon for cheaper and free shipping!) I'll get a pic of Norah in her new "car seat" once it comes in. Well gotta run!

No comments: