Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A little Stressed...

Wow! Talk about a lot happening...well the fun stuff first. This weekend was great! I actually ordered STARZ on Friday...when I called they said everyone had been calling that day to see the movie "Pillars of the Earth." I found a $25 rebate and we have to keep STARZ for two months...then I'll cancel so it technically only costs us $5!! Then I proceeded to stay up way late Friday night to actually watch the first part....I think it is going to be pretty good!

Saturday I took Norah to the Y pool and of course she had a blast! She is such the water baby! Then we came home and baby girl took her nap. When she got up...she saw that Daddy J had put up her glider swing that Nini (aka my mom) and Denny gave her for her birthday..she loves it!!


Sunday we hung out...filled up the baby pool and the neighbors came over to play. Basically the whole weekend was laid back and great!! We of course did house stuff as usual...Jeff in the yard and me inside stuff...cleaning, laundry...house stuff never ends!

The other fun tidbit I found out is they are making an American version of "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" movie and Daniel Craig is playing the main male character...He is pretty foxy! Can't wait to see who they cast as the main female character...that should be interesting.

Well here comes the stressful stuff...those of you that know me..know that I like a schedule...I'm BIG on planning...so to not have my class schedule done with a start date of August 23 is stressing me out. I tried late last week to get it done but couldn't...finally today...it is done...or so I hope! I definitely don't remember it being this difficult in the past...I mean I had to get permits for classes and fax forms, etc. Now I found out that I need another math class! So should I stick with 12 hours this semester and take 12 hours in the spring? Or should I try for 15 hours this fall and then only have 9 next semester? Oh yeah, don't forget that I'll somehow still be working!!! Then I need my immunization records and of course I called Clemson but since I graduated college over 10 years ago...they have destroyed them! Nice... So my mom is hoping she still has a copy! Keep your fingers crossed!
Also two of the classes I have to take are Monday/Wednesday classes...one at 8 am and one at 5 pm...downtown...how convenient?? But that was the only time it was offered. I think I might ride the train/light rail downtown to save on parking costs.
Now I gotta find time to get books (which are super high!) and get a student ID picture taken and figure out my work schedule. And who knows what else they will spring on me before August 23!
My sweet Norah and hubby are headed to the beach without me tomorrow...I am going to miss them so much...especially baby girl. I've never been away from her for this long and I already know that I will miss her tons!!! I so wish I could go but with school and work stuff right now...I just can't get away from work this week. But hopefully this will be my last summer of full time work!!! :)
P.S. My neighbor and I went walking this morning and it is amazing how much better I feel during the entire day once I get my exercise out of the way in the morning! I love going in the morning...Gotta get back on track...

No comments: