Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

Random Thoughts:
  • I love red wine...5 degrees or 105 degrees...I love to drink red wine! (not a big fan of Pinot Noir or Malbec...)..I keep thinking it is vacation time and haven't kicked the "Happy Hour" yet...
  • I miss my baby girl during the day...this is especially hard in the summer!
  • I want to go on vacation again...it was so much fun!
  • I watched the second episode of "Big Brother" (I missed the first one) and I think I'm going to like it! Trash TV...Yes!
  • I must see Eclipse soon...I think I have Jeff almost convinced to go with me!
  • I can't wait for my GNO (Girls Night Out) next week
  • I'm about ready to share my big news (it involves more school!) but not quite yet...
  • I saw Ellen and Will's baby, William, and he is so cute and sweet!
  • Well not much else tonight...I'll leave you with a hot pic of "Edward" (yes, I'm a dork!) I'm sorry...but he is hot! I also like young thing Zac Efron...and he has a new movie coming out too! Swoon!

1 comment:

Mer said...

Really? I adore Pinot Noir. Especially in the summer.