Thursday, July 1, 2010

Getting Ready...

Well we are now trying to get ready for our week at the beach. I will leave Saturday with Norah and Jeff may try to leave Friday with the dogs or wait till Saturday and leave with us. Tonight is all about laundry...just trying to get everything washed so I can pack tomorrow night. So I'm pretty excited about my vacation for a week and here is my agenda (aka goals):

1. Spend lots of time with Norah
2. Hit the beach
3. Read books
4. Drink Wine
5. Just hang out and relax!

I'm hoping to finish the book I'm on and at least get two more books read...if all goes well. One thing I love is that my mom usually reads the books after I finish with them. And of course my mom and I are going to see Eclipse!! I can't wait!

We are also hoping that we can have Norah see the fireworks this year for 4th of July...she hasn't ever stayed up late enough but we think she can do it this year. We are also hoping she gets to go on Jeff's boat for a ride as she hasn't done that yet either.

Today my neighbor and I walked this morning at 5:45 am as usual. And after work I got to hang out with my neighbors some...my neighbors are the best!

This is just some of the books that I have in my "To Be Read" pile...I love books...they literally are like little treasures to me. I mean I'm not addicted to drugs or shoes...but I love to buy a book. Plus my mom has "The Help" for me to read too!! I'll probably read the bottom book there..."The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest" next...
This is a random picture of a good buy. It is box wine that we got at Costco for $16.99. The wine was ranked one of the best by Wine Enthusiast and it is equal to 4 bottles of wine. It will last 4 weeks once you open and it tastes pretty good too! Can't beat that deal!

Tried to get some new pics of the puppies but they won't stay still! So this is Darcy but he kept coming towards me every time I tried for a pic...

Same with Finn....

And I even tried with both of them.... Oh well...they are super cute and growing fast! I'm so glad we got both of them when we did!

This is a pic from tonight when my neighbors came over, William and Norah got on the "bench" and put on a show for us...they sang "ABCs", "Twinkle, Twinkle little star" and "Row, Row your boat"...they are the cutest things!
Well I'm off to attend to some laundry and give Jeff the computer before he gives me evil eyes again. :) On a random note, I would love a really good camera one day for all the pics I like to take or maybe just work on taking better ones with the one I have...I guess I need to practice more with different lighting, etc. Night!

1 comment:

Mer said...

Not a chance that box of wine lasts 4 weeks. Horseshack!