Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Weekend in Review....

Friday I took Norah to school before heading to work...

Being silly before getting in the car....
Being silly in the car...riding to school. Came home Friday night and we cleaned up around the house and just chilled out. We are usually pretty tired on Friday nights after a full week of work.

Saturday, we went to Jeff's parents house to meet some family friends of theirs that were visiting from California. Norah entertained herself on the piano....

Saturday night we decided to switch up our plans a little and meet our friends Carrie and Toby at Good Food on Montford. I was so freakin' excited that on the way over...I took a self portrait! Here is the funny thing...this was taken while the car was moving and just one shot...pretty talented! :)

Here is Jeff and I at the restaurant

Here is Carrie and Toby. We had yummy food and I partook in lots of wine drinking! Needless to say...today I was a little hungover! Haven't been hungover in forever but a big night out is worth it...every once in awhile (it does prove that as much fun as it is to go out every once in awhile...I really like just hanging out at home too or having people over)!! One of my favorite things to get at any restaurant is a cheese plate...it was really good there. I love cheese and wine obviously! We went to Braswell's after dinner and had a drink there...then before we knew it...it was time to go home so the babysitter could head home.
Today we went to lunch at Mac's on South Blvd. Norah walked in and saw a big Panthers symbol and screamed "Go Panthers!" It was super funny! Jeff and I even talked how we can feel football season is just around the corner! We love the fall and football season....so we are ready!
Then we went over to our across the street neighbor's pool in the afternoon so Norah could get some energy out. She had a blast!



My two favorite people!! I sure do love my Jeff and Norah!!

Well Jeff went to get a pizza from Hawthornes...Norah is watching "Cars"...it is so her favorite movie right now! I've got laundry going, dogs are chillin' in the den with us and just getting in gear to start another week. I think "Big Brother" comes on tonight so hopefully that will be semi-entertaining and I might go to the movies tomorrow night with some neighbors. Wednesday is Girls Night Out and then Thursday is a vet appt for the puppies!

No comments: